Tamara Ronkin, President, Web Design & Marketing
I formed Ronkin Consulting in 2000 to help small businesses and entrepreneurs with their Web design and marketing needs. Prior to 2000, I served a decade in corporate sales and marketing, promoting educational software, consumer electronics, web sites and web content. My roles included Sales Manager, Product Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing and Vice President of Sales. I marketed and sold educational software, electronic games, web sites and content to Fortune 500, mid-size and small companies in several markets, including Healthcare, Travel, Real Estate and Financial. I graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Science in Communication.
Tamara’s Work Experience
- President, Web Design & Marketing, Ronkin Consulting LLC, 2000 – Present
- Vice President, Interactive Content Solutions, Fusive.com, 1999
- Strategic Development Manager of Digital Media, First Marketing Company, 1997 – 1999
- Product Manager, Excalibur Electronics, 1996 – 1997
- Internet Marketing Consultant, CGI Marketing, 1996
- Director of Sales & Marketing, XENON Educational Systems, 1992 – 1996
Cole Ronkin, Consultant, Graphic Design & Animation
Cole is currently working toward a Bachelor of Art in Digital Arts and Sciences at the University of Florida. Cole creates logos, graphics, flyers, and banners. Cole serves as a graphic designer, concept artist, and advisor for visual branding at Ronkin Consulting LLC. Cole is trained in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Canva, Figma, and Pixlr.