About Ronkin Consulting LLC
Tamara Ronkin, President, Ronkin Consulting LLC, Web Design & Marketing Consultant
I formed Ronkin Consulting in 2000 to help small businesses and entrepreneurs with their Web design and marketing needs. Prior to 2000, I served a decade in corporate sales and marketing, promoting educational software, consumer electronics, web sites and web content. My roles included Sales Manager, Product Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing and Vice President of Sales. I marketed and sold educational software, electronic games, web sites and content to Fortune 500, mid-size and small companies in several markets, including Healthcare, Travel, Real Estate and Financial. I graduated from the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Science in Communication.
Tamara’s Work Experience
- Web Design & Marketing Consultant, Ronkin Consulting LLC, 2000 – Present
- Vice President, Interactive Content Solutions, Fusive.com, 1999
- Strategic Development Manager, Digital Media, First Marketing Company, 1997 – 1999
- Product Manager, Excalibur Electronics, 1996 – 1997
- Internet Marketing Consultant, CGI Marketing, 1996
- Director of Sales & Marketing, XENON Educational Systems, 1992 – 1996
Rebekah Ronkin, Ronkin Consulting LLC, Graphic Designer
Rebekah is currently working toward a Bachelor of Art in Digital Arts and Sciences at the University of Florida. She has experience creating logos, graphics, flyers, and banners for commercial and personal use. Rebekah serves as a graphic designer, concept artist, and advisor for visual branding at Ronkin Consulting LLC. Rebekah is trained in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Canva, Figma, and Pixlr.